At St. George’s we understand the decisions parents face when
choosing the right childcare for their child.
Your child’s early years are the most important of his or her life. It is during these formative years that children benefit emotionally, socially, physically and educationally from interacting with the environment and other people.
Because we are a local company, each of our nurseries have a sense of community.
Our philosophy is to create a nurturing environment for your
child. We provide a balance of education and care
At St. George’s Nursery you enter a child centred environment; everything revolves around your child. We ensure that children at St. George’s are learning, safe but above all are happy.
From the minute you bring your child into the nursery in
the morning to the moment you collect them you can be confident
that, at St. George’s, they will be in a nurturing environment,
full of stimulation and education.
St. George’s Nursery School strives to:
- Provide the best childcare.
- Provide parents with peace of mind.
- Maintain close communications with parents from day one.
- Ensure the best standards of education.
- Provide up-to-date facilities for your child.
- Ensure your child feels happy, safe and loved.
- Provide excellent standards of safety and security.
- Give your child the best possible start in life.